[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about page numbers

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:38:53 -0700

In a recent note from Jake Brownell we were told that the new stripper will put
page numbers that are at the bottom of the page to the top. I haven't tried
this yet but plan to in the near future. However, I would use a global replace,
removing the brackets. In the book I am presently scanning, there is a closed
bracket after every page number which I am removing so I guess this isn't too
unusual. Jill