[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about moving or adjusting page breaks in Kurzweil

  • From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:00:24 -0500

Thank you very much!  Being aware of the control+shift+enter command will
definitely come in handy, if not now, then in the future I am sure.  I have
been browsing through the Kurzweil manual, but haven't had much luck finding
the section that specifically talks about page breaks.  In any case, I
appreciate you also letting me know that the page breaks themselves aren't
necessarily critical, with the exception of beginning new chapters and
sections of course.  I have already learned a great deal having been on this
list such a short time.

Jenny