[bksvol-discuss] Question about moving or adjusting page breaks in Kurzweil

  • From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:58:14 -0500

Hi again all.  Now that I have finally gotten my first book off for
approval, I have already downloaded yet another to look over.  This
particular book appears to be of excellent quality already, with the
exception of the page breaks.  According to Kurzweil, it appears that there
are a good two and a half book pages worth of text in one page in Kurzweil.
In many, if not most cases, the page numbers, which seem to be at the bottom
of each page, are appearing somewhere in the middle.  I am afraid I am
unable to think of a much better way to describe the situation at the
moment.  I suppose my question is, is there any way to move or adjust the
page breaks in Kurzweil?  I can't help but think there is some relatively
simple method of doing it, though it may be tedious, but am still learning
the inner workings of the Kurzweil software.  Would this be easier to do in
MS Word perhaps?

Thanks,

Jenny