[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about formatting footnotes

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:41:50 -0700

You've got a problem; there should be footnote numbers next to the
asterisks and they should relate to footnotes at the bottom of th page
or, sometimes on, a separate page at the end of the text;  I don't
think youcan guess what the numbers should be; I'm afraid you'll need
the print book to be able to put them in.