[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about format

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:34:30 -0500

As a reader I would appreciate something like that to tell who was speaking, but I think I would put the speaker's name or initials in brackets.

On 1/16/2012 10:22 AM, Bob W wrote:
A couple of years ago I read "the life of pie". Near the end the author had
a conversation as you described: different fonts for different speakers.
This made that part of the book wholly indecipherable. I turned in a quality
report, and, to the best of my recollection bookshare took the approach you
suggest. They inserted the speaker's name.

Hope this helps.

Bob