[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about format

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:22:15 -0600

A couple of years ago I read "the life of pie". Near the end the author had
a conversation as you described: different fonts for different speakers.
This made that part of the book wholly indecipherable. I turned in a quality
report, and, to the best of my recollection bookshare took the approach you
suggest. They inserted the speaker's name.

Hope this helps.

Bob