[bksvol-discuss] Question about format

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:14:39 -0500

Hi all,

The book I am currently scanning has a couple of chapters that are in the
form of an interview. Many books I have scanned like this have the speaker's
name or initials preceding his/her comments.
This book uses only font and a blank line to distinguish between the two,
making it difficult with speech to tell who is speaking.
Can I insert the speaker's initials before his/her comments, or is that
changing the text too much?

All comments appreciated...
Deborah