[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about editing in k-1000

  • From: Caitlyn and Nicky <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:46:59 -0400

I just do it by hand line by line. It's not the fastest, but I find for now it's the clean way, especially since like you I also don't know what the symbol is!

Caitlyn

On 21/03/2010 1:10 PM, solsticesinger wrote:
Hi, all.
I'm trying to edit a book in k-1000, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get rid of extraneous blank lines. I know it's a caret symbol followed by a lower-case p in word, but I don't know what it is in kurzy. Can anyone help?