[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about decolumnizing.

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:21:17 -1000

Paula, when I've had this problem with indexes I've briefly wondered the
same thing.  Guess after some thought, the hassle of trying to separate
everything was just such a time-consuming thing for an index.  I've
separated columns in the body of a book before, but I figure most likely
if someone is looking for something in the index they're probably using
a find function of some sort so decided not to worry about it.  But, I
don't know what your situation is, they type of book and such, it might
be worthwhile but it is really time-consuming to separate several pages
of columns.

Charlene