[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about converting ARK files to RTF

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:59:42 -0500

Try opening it up in microsoft word rather than wordpad. You are correct that most formats have to be saved in rtf format except for txt files. But yes, try opening up n ms word and see if it fixes things. Openbook seems to do strange things with many things lol. If that doesn't work, try having openbook save a word document, open that up in word, and then save to rtf.

Hope this helps.

Ner
At 07:41 PM 6/14/2004, you wrote:
Hi, Pam.

I know, I'm into all things abnormal. LOL

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't experienced this phenomenon
with Openbook.  The weird thing is, the Openbook file is a pretty good scan
as far as I can tell.  If worse comes to worse, I suppose I could copy it to
the clipboard and paste it into WordPad and save it as a RTF file from that
point on.

Actually, From what I gathered from the Email validation instructions, All
files, except for BRF files should be uploaded in RTF regardless of what
format they were downloaded in.

Lisa