[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about converting ARK files to RTF

  • From: "Lisa B." <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:41:11 -0400

Hi, Pam.

I know, I'm into all things abnormal.  LOL

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't experienced this phenomenon
with Openbook.  The weird thing is, the Openbook file is a pretty good scan
as far as I can tell.  If worse comes to worse, I suppose I could copy it to
the clipboard and paste it into WordPad and save it as a RTF file from that
point on.

Actually, From what I gathered from the Email validation instructions, All
files, except for BRF files should be uploaded in RTF regardless of what
format they were downloaded in.

Lisa