[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about converting ARK files to RTF

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:37:34 -0500

Darn; that looks like a book I'd like to read too. Anyway I've never
seen that happen when converting .ark to .rtf, so maybe somebody else
will have more insight here. But I wanted to mention, that if a book
starts out in .ark format on the validation page, I think it has to be
submitted in .ark format again once validated. I'm guessing the only
way to validate an .ark file is to go through it, listening and
editing in Open Book. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Pam