[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about cleaning scanner glass

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:36:59 -0600

Hi solsticesinger!

I always have cleaned my scanner glass with Windex sprayed on a paper towel before wiping the glass, and it has always worked fine for me.

Debby

At 05:29 PM 1/14/2010, solsticesinger wrote
Hi, all.

A scanner was cleaned with Windex all-purpose cleaner, and a soft paper towel. I know this is not ideal, but I wonder if anyone has ever done this, and, if so, what the results were. If there were negative consequences, what would be the best way to restore the glass to its proper state?

I appreciate any help any of you can offer.

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>