[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about an English Translation Submission

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:21:37 -0400

Jamie, the form will definitely hold two or even three names of copyright holders. That was good planning on the part of the Bookshare engineers. :) I think the reason we use the copyright holder of the English version is that Bookshare operates on American copyright laws. That's only my interpretation though. For two of my submissions last year, there were two people listed as joint copyright holders. I just listed them in the form, and all went well.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.