[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about an English Translation Submission

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:43:45 -0700 (PDT)

I misunderstood Donna's question, sorry! But I thought her question was the
same as mine, because the subject said about an English translation.

  But for mine this is what the copyright page says:

  Copyright © 2003 by Karl Blessing Verlag, a division of Verlagsgruppe Random
House GmbH, Munchen, Germany
  Translation copyright © 2005 by Anthea Bell

  I pasted the first line into the copyright holder box. But in the comments
box I noted that there was also a translation copyright holder. I don't know
how Bookshare handles that.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Dying to Get Published - Judy Fitzwater

Find great deals on books at Half.com.