[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a scanner

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:06:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Nimit!

Funny the subject of scanners should come up today. Smiles. There was a deal
too
good to pass up on eBay last night, so we purchased what is to be a working
OpticBook 3600 for under $100 shipped with a two year warranty. This scanner
usually sells for about $250 new and a warranty would be another $35 normally.
If you or someone else is interested, please contact me off list at
vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope we can help someone else get into scanning with this great deal.

Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples