[bksvol-discuss] Question about a scanner

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:27:18 -0500

Hi everyone,

I had a question.  I have only proofread books since recent I just
signed up for volunteering.  I was wanting to scan something but I
have no scanner at all.  As a student, I don't know where to buy the
scanner.  Any suggestions??  Is it pretty expensive (I think)??  Any
help would be appreciated.  Do you think I should just stick up with
proofreading?  Thank you....
Nimit

--
NIMIT KAUR