[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a paperback I'm trying to scan

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 00:40:21 -0400

Those indicate that your brightness should be turned down.  With K1000, the
higher the brightness number, the less light is being used.  On the other hand,
I have had books where the di/th never went away no matter what I did and the
only choice left to me was to make corrections for the corrections file using
ranked spelling choice to always make these changes.  You probably already know
this, but do definitely not include the change of die to the.  Depending on the
book, you may wind up making many changes back.