[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a hold for

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:21:45 -0600

There are 2 possibilities.
First, and most likely, the hold was removed by staff at the request of the proofer or scanner. The hold would not appear on the check out list, but would still appear in the filename. Second, and least likely, the submitter was confused on where to put the hold for, and put it in the file name, but not in the title field when submitting the book. Since you put the title of the book, someon will probably let you know which is the case.

Melissa Smith

On 2/7/2011 11:59 AM, Regina Alvarado wrote:
I downloaded a book called The Farm Book, I believe. Question is, there was nohold for in the download list. However, when I looked at the book on my computer there was, think for Sue or Judy S, not sure. Anyway, dropped it back, but I am wondering why there was no hold for that showed up on the download list? Have some books to do but would be willing to do it. Just did not want to step on toes.
Reggie and Brooks