[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a hold for

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:59:20 -0500

I downloaded a book called The Farm Book, I believe. Question is, there was nohold for in the download list. However, when I looked at the book on my computer there was, think for Sue or Judy S, not sure. Anyway, dropped it back, but I am wondering why there was no hold for that showed up on the download list? Have some books to do but would be willing to do it. Just did not want to step on toes.

Reggie and Brooks