[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book I am trying to work with.

  • From: "Jessica A" <jla2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:27:35 -0400

NOpe. Have no idea who the submitter is. Their name shows in the comment section. I don't know can you email them that way. I haven't volunteered in a while. Been very busy in life itself. I think I will release the book with the few updates I made and write a note on it. Or upload it or whatever. These changes wouldn't be good to loose. Basically some words that were clearly scanning issues and clear what they were were edited.