[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:08:31 -0400

If you are into censorship and depriving people of making the free choice to read whatever they want to read based on an arbitrary matter of status then I suppose you would check that box in order to discriminate against people under the age of eighteen. That would keep them from downloading or even seeing that the book exists on the site. As an opponent of censorship and an advocate of the freedom to read myself I would advise never checking that box.

On 7/22/2015 8:21 PM, Christopher Zeigler wrote:

Hello this is Chris
I am asking a question how does D adult content filter really work if it works based on that box being checked then if thats not checked wouldn't that allow I child under 18 to be able to download it seems like that it would make sense to check that box if that's the only way that it would know to not show that result I hope I made sense hair and everyone have a wonderful day

On Jul 22, 2015 11:13 AM, "Madeleine Linares" <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Russ,

Then I doubt it should be marked adult content. Just make a note
about the contents in the synopsis so people can make their own
judgments.

Best,

Madeleine

*From:*bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx