[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:21:59 -0400

Hello this is Chris
I am asking a question how does D adult content filter really work if it
works based on that box being checked then if thats not checked wouldn't
that allow I child under 18 to be able to download it seems like that it
would make sense to check that box if that's the only way that it would
know to not show that result I hope I made sense hair and everyone have a
wonderful day
On Jul 22, 2015 11:13 AM, "Madeleine Linares" <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Russ,

Then I doubt it should be marked adult content. Just make a note about the
contents in the synopsis so people can make their own judgments.

Best,

Madeleine