[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Renewing Subscription

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:16:41 -0400

Hi, Lisa. Actually, you can validate, even if your membership is currently
inactive. As for the membership aspect of it, someone might have already
answered that, but you can continue earning credits even if your
subscription expires. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.