[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about NY Times books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:59:19 -0800 (PST)

I'll ask Janice when I go into the office tomorrow,  Carrie

Charlene <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Are the NY Times books that bookshare is
acquiring starting from any
particular time? The reason I asked is that I've been attempting to
scan "You The Owners Manual" by MICHAEL F. ROIZEN, M.D., and MEHMET C.
OZ, M.D. and it's tough going and if bookshare is already acquiring it I
would promptly throw up my hands and send it back to the library!
(smile!)

I think the book is really worthwhile, but it's a real pain to scan, so
was hoping it might be coming one of these days.

Charlene

http://mail.yahoo.com