[bksvol-discuss] Question about Jesus Calling by Sarah Young ... Need to contact Sister M. Dolores Dean

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:46:49 -0500

I have several questions about this book and would really like to contact the
scanner, Sister M. Dolores Dean if possible.  I didn't find any contact
information in the book info or the book history.  There are some pages that I
can't figure out, and there no blank pages indicated, but I know there are
some, since the computer pages and the actual numbered pages are wide apart.
There are occasional page numbers in the book, but many are missing.  However,
if it is possible to straighten out, I'd rather not have to recommend rejection
of the book.

Thank you.

Kathy

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx