[bksvol-discuss] Question about Gin And Daggers by Donald Bain

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:40:16 -0700

Doing some research, I found the following info on this book.

Gin and Daggers, was published in 1989 it included several inaccuracies to the
TV series including Jessica driving a car which she could not do as she never
learned to drive. Due to fans pointing out the errors, the novel was
republished in 2000 with most of the inaccuracies correct

I see Bookshare has the 1st edition.  I have the 2nd edition.  I’m wondring if
I should scan it?  That way, Bookshare will have both editions?