[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Closing a Document in Word

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:37:37 -0800 (PST)

I believe the original question was, is there a way to
get the Word file to *open* right at the place we left
off. I gather that the answer to that is "no?" Other
than maybe saving the two parts of the file in
different Word documents, the finished part in one and
the to-be-done part in another; then open the
to-be-done part, validate, and when done transfer it
to the finished file. I've never done this and am not
sure I want to for fear of messing things up somehow.
I use the find to get to where I left off. But it is a
possible solution that just occurred to me.

G.Cindy