[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question: Title page position

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:52:05 -0800

Hi Judy,

I treat the page with title, author, and publisher on it as the title page.
But because I'm slightly neurotic, I bold and enlarge all instances of the
title of the book before the actual text of the book begins.  Maybe that's
overkill, and might confuse.  But I thought I was covering my butt and being
more thorough this way.

Mayrie

  _____