[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question: Title page position

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:44:06 -0500

I always keep the title page of course, but I either keep or delete the ones
with only the title on them depending on how the preliminary page numbering
works out. Since I always scan the back cover, and/or inside flaps, (if it's a
hardcover), I often have an extra page or two over what the Roman page numbers
say, if the book has them, so if I have a page with only the title on it in the
Roman section, I generally delete that. However, I'm scanning a book now, (and
a few others recently), where there is one of those pages with only the title
on page Arabic 1, with a blank page 2, and the first chapter on page 3. I do
not delete those pages of course.

Evan