[bksvol-discuss] Question: Title page position

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:44:54 -0500

Hi all,

I have a simple question.  I submitted a book I proofread and it came back to
me needing a title page.  The note indicated it should be on page 7.  It does
already have a title page on page 10 right before the page where Chapter One
begins.

So, the question is:  Is there a particular order in which the Front matter
needs to be in?

I plan to move the title page, of course, to page 7, but I just want to make
sure I understand for future proofreading.

Thanks,
Denise