[bksvol-discuss] Question Rescinded

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:34:11 -0600

I don't need an answer to my question anymore. I did what any sane, thinking,
almost intelligent person would have done. I released the book and then checked
it out again and downloaded it once more. This time I got correct information,
i.e., that it was downloading and it would close the box upon completion. So,
no need to bother yourselves with an answer to my question. Thanks in advance.

Cindy Lou