[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question Already

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:07:40 -0400

Donna,

It could be that a person downloads a book only to find it takes longer than
a week to validate it so they renew the book.  20 times?  Hmmm.  Maybe it
was a long book or possibly unforeseen life happenings popped up causing the
validater to realize he/she does not really have time to validate the book
so it has been returned to the download page.

Sharon