[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question Already

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:35:48 -0500

Yes,  the isolated page number should be on the very first line of the
page, followed by a blank line.  Or on the very last line of the page,
preceeded by a blank line.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/20/2004 11:18 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question Already

While validating, when we find the page number followed or preceded by the
title and delete the title, should we still follow this by a blank line.