[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About a Special Character in Names

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

I tried that, Jane. I've never tried that before.
although years ago I tried everything on my keyboard
and printed out a list. On my keyboard with my Mac,
each of those numbers with the Alt key has a different
symbol--the degree symbol, an upside-down exclamation
point, the small TM for trademark, and the section
symbol. That's good to know--hopefully I'll remember.
It's much easier for me to use the keys than to go up
to the Inert menu and insert a symbol. smile

Cindy