[bksvol-discuss] Question About These Aren't My Pants ...

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:27:07 -0500

My question is about the first story on p. 235 of the book.  It is entitled
The Titanic Coupe De Ville.  Part of the sentence is missing.  If you still
have a copy of the text, would you please tell me what is missing between where
the sentence breaks off and the beginning of the next one?  The two lines read
as follows:

the intersection. They took out a fire hydrant that

the two drunks weren't about to exit the car anytime soon, either.

Thank you.

Kathy Hester

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;