[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Star Trek Series Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:38:39 -0400

Mayrie, this site could be dangerous... to my scanner and the postal workers who deliver packages of books from Paperback Swap and Amazon. LOL! Thanks for pointing me in this direction. This site is so cool!

Monica Willyard

At 08:30 AM 6/3/2007, you wrote:
Hi Monica,

I haven't checked for your particular series, but www.fantasticfiction.com has a link for searching for series.