[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Star Trek Series Books

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 05:30:19 -0700

Hi Monica,

I haven't checked for your particular series, but www.fantasticfiction.com has a link for searching for series. The series list is for books in series by more than one author. I just love "fantastic fiction". Jamie mentioned this web site a few months ago, I think it was Jamie, and I have been using it ever since to get series order for books. I even tried for the list of Beany Malone books in order, but Lenora Mattingly Weber was not included on the site. She was, in case you worry, the only author I have ever tried on the site, or series, that didn't show up.

        I hope that helps you find the list you guys are looking for.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 09:42 PM 6/2/2007, you wrote:
Hi. Shane and I would like to gradually work on filling in the gaps in the Star Trek series in the Bookshare collection. I'm going nuts trying to figure out what Bookshare has and hunting around on Amazon. Has anyone seen a website where the books are listed in order? It would make figuring out what we're missing so much easier. Does anyone know if they're still writing new books in the original Trek or Next Generation series?

Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.