[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Order of Books In a series

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for asking, Sue. It wasn't me, and I was
looking for the site, which I did save, yesterday. I'm
at a different computer, one that doesn't have the
site, and I had to search independently for Lisa
Kleypas books. I did find a site for that, though,
which has her series and stand-alone books, if anyone
wants it. smile

Unfortunately, many of her older books none of my
libraries has, except in reference downtown. I'll have
to wait until they show up in our used-book store.
smile

Cindy