[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Headers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 23:25:57 -0500

Thanks Misha,
I had actually thought of making them navigation points at 14 point bold but wasn't sure if having kept them I should do that. With them as headings though, a person could just zip through them to find the page with the note they want to read.
I'll do it.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: misha
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 11:10 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Headers

Evan,

I'll go along with the group. I think I have had this same situation and
I made the Notes for page x to y into a subchapter heading (i.e. move to
its own line and put in bold 14 point, so the actual notes section
heading would be an actual chapter heading with these page by page
subheadings under it in the DAISY navigation. I don't know whether the
bookshare staff liked the idea but at least there were no complaints
about it.

Misha

On 3/5/2017 8:06 PM, Evan Reese wrote:

Thanks Sue, Liz, Katherine, and Lori.
It looks like a consensus is emerging, if unanimity counts as consensus. <smile>
So unless I get some strong counterargument from staff in the next day or two, I’ll keep them and put them on a separate line from the page numbers.
Thanks all.
Evan