[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About A Book

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:26:35 -0400

Hi Susan,
Have you tried to see if the book is on books.google.com? Wouldn't that be great? I'm sure you've already tried it, but it never hurts to check. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Susan Lumpkin
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:32 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Question About A Book

Hi,

I am proofing an Amish book for Robert Tweedy. Sometimes the word is spelled
familye as if it were an Amish word and other times family. What should I do
about this? Any suggestions. The word is used several times throughout the
book. Thanks.

Susan