[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shane D <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:11:28 -0400

Hi, All. While I'm really loving this game, I've got to sign off for the

night.  I may just pop "Queen's Greatest Hits" in the CD player...

Shane, I can pick up "Good Omens" at my library tomorrow afternoon
if Emily can't find Molly's book. Somebody just send me a message one way
or the other tonight or tomorrow morning.  Many thanks.

Marilyn

On Mar 26, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Shane D wrote:

Okay, great. I read the bookshare book, loved it, and decided to clean
it up so everyone else can read it nicely.

On 3/26/09, Molly O'Sullivan <molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Shane,
That's one of my favorite books, and I have a print copy...somewhere. I actually think it's at my friend Emily's house, and she's che's checking
right now.  Hopefully it's there!
Molly