[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:34:12 -0500

Sue,

It wasn't clear back then from your messages just what was happening or what
actually fixed the problem.  Why don't you go back through the archives for
the list on www.freelists.org and read the earlier messages for your answer.
I don't have but one message saved from that thread, but it happens to be
your original question, so I can tell you that the thread was Validation
Question, and that you asked for help on July 6.

HTH

Gerald