[bksvol-discuss] Question

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:52:19 -0500

Someone told me how to get rid of the word "normal" when it keeps appearing
on the page in MS Word using Jaws.  I remember you do an insert+v and turn
off verbosity style changes, but there must be something else and I
accidentally deleted my folder of tech tips.  Will someone tell me please
how to get rid of that word?

Thanks in advance,

Sue SO.