[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:21:00 -0500

No, but the comments field we get when we submit says for the validator, so
I just never knew whether he could see them or not. I know the comments
field a validator gets goes straight to the admin, but I never knew whether
he could see any of the comments we write to the validator. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.