[bksvol-discuss] Re: Queen of the Amazons

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 20:34:56 -0400

I did not send you specific pages yet.

I just lost my entire in-box of email messages so was a bit behind getting back to you.

I will get you the needed pages by tomorrow.

E.

At 08:01 PM 8/30/2008, you wrote:
I tried to rescan the needed pages, and the copy of the book that I have
from the library has a giant water stain across two of the pages. Honestly,
I wish people would be more careful with library books.

BTW, E., I'm working on the other Tarr books for you.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb