[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality scans

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:17:08 -0400

Hello Valerie and other friends,
   I just want to add my thanks to all of you too.  This is one of the best
groups of people I’ve ever met.  Besides Vivian, there are many others who do
scans that are great reads, and the people who do the scans are wonderful to
work with.  I get as much doing the proofreading as any of the members do when
they download and read the books.  It is a pleasure to work with all of you!
Marty Rafter