[bksvol-discuss] Quality scans

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear fellow Booksharians;

I just want to take a moment to tell everyone what a pleasure it is to
volunteer
with so many talented volunteers! I just did a book from Vivian Flores, Hope in
a Jar, and not only was the book a fun and whimsical look back at the past 30
years, but the quality of Vivian's scans is so great that it makes it a pure
joy
to proofread, needing to catch only the little tiny things.  Vivian is also one
of those great people who works filling wishes from the wishlist, and I love
occasionally taking a break from my projects to do a wish or two that she has
scanned.

For all the ladies out there just wanting a light read, I loved the blurbs
starting each chapter with memorable advertising quotes.
 Valerie