[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality ratings - the numbers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:06:20 -0400

The easiest way to catch die for the is to do a find on a phrase such as "of the". Then if you know that the pattern occurs in the book, check out each die individually and fix to the when necessary.

Similarly a tendency to have 1 instead of I can be inferred if you find "I have" with the find dialog. Then, again, you have to check each occurrence of " 1 " to catch the 1 missrepresenting I.

Rank spelling does not catch these things sinc 1 and die are real words. It does catch words like diem for them or diese for these which often occurs in books where die replaces the as a scano.

E.