[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzling Problem

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 01:14:29 -0500

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, but someone heard the echo of the tree falling, then did the tree make a sound? "We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"

Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>